Welcome on VOLUNTEERING@ICDET Berk!

Hello, my name is Berk and I
am coming from Mugla, Turkey.

I'm a student at Mugla University.

3 interesting things about me are that I learn fast, I can understand people without talking, and I want to travel the world.

I came here to ICDET for 2 months as an ESC volunteer

I decide to come here because I did not want to miss the opportunity to develop myself abroad. I knew that studying in a different country enriches intercultural dialogue, increases self-confidence and contributes to personal development. That's why I came here and I'm very happy to participate in the project. I am excited to see what the process I spent here has contributed to me in the future.

In the coming months, I will focus on the main objectives of the project and gain knowledge by researching education, language and intercultural communication. I will strive for the success of the project by planning new projects and events.





Коментари